Frying dumplings (guotie)
- Chinese food parcels for shallow frying.
- Supplied frozen
- Available with a variety of beef, lamb, chicken or vegetable fillings
- Serves two (approx 18 pieces) 400g -500g* . Cost per portion £1.50
- Easy to prepare - shallow fry from frozen in oil and water. Cooking time 8 minutes
- Full cooking instructions supplied
- Equipment required: saucepan
- As popular in China as chips are here! Can be served as a starter, side dish, main meal or snack
- Additional information: don't forget to serve with a dip! We offer traditional dips made with your choice from a combination of light soya sauce, malt vinegar, chopped garlic and crushed chilli.
- ALLERGENS: Contains wheat flour, soya, sesame oil in all varieties
- ALLERGENS: Prawn only in the pork and prawn dumplings
- Portions vary in size as follows:-Beef and chilli, Beef and water chestnut, Pork & prawn and Lamb & cumin 400g - approx 24 pieces; Pork and coriander and all chicken varieties 450g - approx 27 pieces; all other varieties 500g - approx 30 pieces.