Boiling dumplings (jiaozi)
- Chinese food parcels for simple boiling (can also be steamed)
- Supplied frozen
- Available with a variety of beef, lamb, chicken or vegetable fillings
- Serves two (approx 30 pieces) 500g. Cost per portion £1.50
- Very easy to prepare - just like boiling and egg. Cooking time 8 minutes
- Full cooking instructions supplied
- Equipment required: saucepan
- As popular in China as chips are here! Can be served as a starter, side dish, main meal or snack.
- Additional information: don't forget to serve with a dip! We offer traditional dips made with your choice from a combination of light soya sauce, malt vinegar, chopped garlic and crushed chilli.
- ALLERGENS: Contains wheat flour, soya, sesame oil in all varieties
- ALLERGENS: Prawn or celery only in the pork and prawn or pork and celery dumplings